In-Studio Classes at Embody
Our In-Studio classes are suspended until we are able to safely open our doors. If you want to join us online and be transferred to In-Studio once we are able to do so, please sign up below.
Please read our COVID-19 Screening & Studio Operating Guidelines prior to attending a class in person at the studio.
Registration on this page is for our IN-PERSON STUDIO classes only. Go here if you want to register for online classes.
- To register, select ‘Add to Cart’ next to your membership Tier or Payment Package of choice.
- After payment, you will be directed to a page where you can click the ‘Schedule’ button to register for your class(es). If for some reason you do not get to this page you can also register via the link sent to your email address.
- Select the first offering for the class and you will automatically be registered in the full session.
- The 3-month payment plans are subject to a $5 that is applied to the first payment. The first payment is due at checkout when you register. The subsequent payments will be charged monthly after the first.
- All payment plans are subject to a 7% cancellation fee if the payment is cancelled up to 2 weeks prior to the next scheduled payment. After this point, a 15% fee will be charged. Alternatively, classes can be put on hold at no charge.
- $10 is charged for failed credit card transactions (i.e. expired or cancelled cards).
In-Studio space has SOLD OUT for the following classes:
- Tuesday, 10:30 am Gentle Yoga with Megan
- Wednesday, 5:30 pm Mobility & Stability Yoga with Darla
- Wednesday, 7:15 pm Gentle Yoga with Megan
- Thursday, 9:30 am Gentle Yoga with Megan
Spring 2021 Registration
See below to register for a 12-Week Spring Membership, from Monday, March 29 – Monday, June 28 and skipping:
- Friday, April 2 – Thursday, April 8 (Easter Break)
- Monday, May 24 (Victoria Day)
If you want to join earlier please email us by clicking here. After payment, use the ‘Schedule’ button on the following page or in your confirmation email to book your classes. Tier 1 is 1 Class/Week and Tier 2 is 2 Classes/Week.