COVID-19 Screening & Policies
COVID-19 Studio Operating Policies
- Masks are not required but you are welcome to wear one.
- Doors are open 10-minutes before the class. Please arrive on time as the door is locked at the start of class.
- Please stay home if you or someone you live with are unwell or symptomatic (see the checklist below).
- Studio students are welcome to use all of our yoga props. Everything you need is there but most people prefer to bring their own mat.
- Attendance is by advanced booking only. Please register before coming to the studio.
- Registration is to be completed online, over the phone with credit card, or through email transfer. We do not accept cash or registrations at the studio.
COVID-19 Screening Checklist
- I have tested positive for COVID-19.
- I have one or more symptoms (see below)* of COVID-19.
- I am a close contact to a person that has COVID-19.
If your response to all screening questions is NO you may proceed to attend in-person classes at Embody Yoga & Wellness studio and follow the COVID-19 Studio Operating Guidelines below.
If your response to any questions is YES please do not come to the studio or you can join us online.
Please do not come of the studios ONE of the following symptoms:
- Fever (including chills/sweats)
- Cough (new or worsening)
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Runny, stuffy or congested nose (not related to seasonal allergies or other known causes/conditions)
- Sore throat or difficulty swallowing
- Acute loss of sense of smell or taste
- Unusual fatigue, lack of energy
- New onset of muscle aches
- Loss of appetite
- Vomiting or diarrhea for more than 24 hours
This checklist provides basic information only and does not take the place of medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. It is not equivalent to a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19.