COVID-19 Screening & Policies
COVID-19 Screening Checklist
- I had a positive COVID-19 PCR test.
- I had a positive COVID-19 rapid test.
- I have one or more symptoms (see below)* of COVID-19.
- I am a close contact to a person outside my household that has COVID-19.
- I am a caregiver or household member of someone who has COVID-19.
If your response to all screening questions is NO you may proceed to attend in-person classes at Embody Yoga & Wellness studio and follow the COVID-19 Studio Operating Guidelines below.
If your response to any questions is YES please do not come to the studio or join us online.
Please do not come of the studios ONE of the following symptoms:
- Fever (including chills/sweats)
- Cough (new or worsening)
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Runny, stuffy or congested nose (not related to seasonal allergies or other known causes/conditions)
- Sore throat or difficulty swallowing
- Acute loss of sense of smell or taste
- Unusual fatigue, lack of energy
- New onset of muscle aches
- Loss of appetite
- Vomiting or diarrhea for more than 24 hours
- Small red or purple spots on hands and/or feet (this symptom applies to children only)
This checklist provides basic information only and does not take the place of medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. It is not equivalent to a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19.
COVID-19 Studio Operating Policies
- Masks must be worn at all times unless you are seated in your mat.
- Please arrive early. The doors will be locked at the start of class and we cannot allow people inside once the class starts since people will have their masks removed and it will delay the start of class. You are welcome in the studio 10-minutes prior to the start of class.
- Maintain physical distancing in the stairwell and entryway.
- Please stay home if you or someone they live with are unwell or symptomatic (see the checklist above*).
- Please bring your own yoga mat.
- Students can use our bolsters that are covered with pillowcases and laundered after each use. Blocks can also be used and are sanitized after use. We still advise students to bring their own if they have them.
- Straps and blankets can be used but we are asking students to bring their own if possible since we have to wash after each use. Props are also available for purchase at Embody.
- Chairs are also available for use and are disinfected after each use.
- Registration must be completed online, over the phone with credit card, or through email transfer. We are not be accepting cash or registrations at the studio.
- New students must complete the digital intake form and prior to attending their first class online or in studio.