In-Studio & Online Yoga Classes
Our classes are being taught both live online through Zoom and in person at the studio. As an additional perk, members have exclusive access to our on-demand class recordings in the Members’ Area on our website. So you can practice yoga with us wherever or whenever you want!
Currently, our studio capacity is 6 people, but we will be moving to 8 – 10 students (depending on the class) in September. Students will still be physically distanced from the others from the same space on their mat. At this point, we encourage students to be fully vaccinated, if their health condition allows, prior to attending in-person classes.
Please scroll down to see our schedule, membership perks, and registration options. We ask that In-Studio Students please read our revised COVID-19 Screening Studio Operating Guidelines and that all students read out Policies prior to registering for and attending classes.
Membership registration is now open for classes from September 2021 through June 2022 (38 weeks).
Registration is now open for classes from September 2021 through June 2022! There will be 38 weeks in our 2021/2022 Yoga Season for each class accounting for holidays/studio closure :
- Classes start Thursday, September 9, 2021
- Classes end Monday, June 27, 2022
- Studio closed: October 11/2021, November 11/2021, December 21/2021 – January 6/2022, April 15-17/2022, and May 23/2022
While register for the 38 weeks of classes provides the best value, you can also only register for the Fall 2021 14-Week Session.
To register for either option, click the links below to be taken to either the Online or In-Studio registration page and to see the rates and payment plan options. Scroll below to see our schedule and to find out more about our Membership details and perks!
This schedule is effective Thursday, September 9, 2021. You can register for a Membership for all classes besides Prenatal & Postnatal Yoga on this page. Follow these link to register for Prenatal Yoga or Postnatal Mom & Baby Yoga.
About our Memberships
Our Memberships provide the best value for weekly group yoga class registration. Memberships are Seasonal with the option for a Monthly payment. Students choose 1 or 2 core classes each week which allows them to gradually build understanding, strength, and flexibility over time. The teachers get to know you and your practice better and offer a more individualized approach to their instruction. Students enjoy being part of a community of familiar faces, supporting each other along the way.
If students miss their scheduled class, they can come to another class during the session. Memberships also offer exclusive perks to the students. See below for more information including registration, perks, dates, and schedule. Drop-in and passes are also available if a Membership does not work for you.
- Secure your space in the Core Class(es) that you plan to attend each week.
- Online class recordings available for 24-hours by request.
- Make-up missed Core Classes by attending another class with any teacher either in advance or after your missed class prior to the end of the session.
- Online Members’ Area with 200+ recorded classes that you can access on-demand from the comfort of your home.
- Additional perks associated with each Tier as listed below.
- Free Friend Class Passes (new to the studio, one pass per friend).
- Besides the Free Friend Passes, perks cannot be shared with others and can only be used by the registered student.
- Choose 1 Core Class that you plan to attend LIVE online or in-studio each week.
- Drop-in to other class for $15 (HST included).
- 10% off Halfmoon Props.
- 10% off select workshops.
- $10 studio credit when you refer a friend and they purchase a membership.
- Choose 2 Core Classes that you plan to attend LIVE online or in-studio each week.
- 3 Free Drop-ins per Session.
- Drop-in to additional classes for $12 (HST included).
- 15% off Halfmoon Props.
- 10% off select workshops.
- $15 studio credit when you refer a friend and they purchase a membership.
- Choose 3 Core Classes that you plan to attend LIVE online or in-studio each week.
- Unlimited drop-in to other classes.
- All the Tier 2 Perks.