About our Memberships
Our Memberships provide the best value for weekly group yoga class registration. Students choose 1, 2, or 3 core classes each week which nurtures the teacher-student relationship allowing for a more personalized experience and growth in your practice. Students enjoy being part of a community of familiar faces, supporting each other along the way. Memberships are offered in a 3-month seasonal or annual commitment. If students miss their scheduled class, they can come to another class during the seasonal session.
- Secure your space in the Core Class(es) that you plan to attend each week.
- Online class recordings available for 24-hours by request.
- Make-up missed Core Classes by attending another class with any teacher either in advance or after your missed class prior to the end of the seasonal session.
- Online Members’ Area with 200+ recorded classes that you can access on-demand from the comfort of your home.
- Additional perks associated with each Tier as listed below.
- Free Friend Class Passes (new to the studio, one pass per friend).
- Besides the Free Friend Passes, perks cannot be shared with others and can only be used by the registered student.
- Choose 1 Core Class that you plan to attend LIVE online or in-studio each week.
- Drop-in to other class for $16 (HST included).
- 10% off Halfmoon Props.
- 10% off select workshops.
- $10 studio credit when you refer a friend and they purchase a membership.
- Choose 2 Core Classes that you plan to attend LIVE online or in-studio each week.
- 3 Free Drop-ins per Session.
- Drop-in to additional classes for $14 (HST included).
- 15% off Halfmoon Props.
- 10% off select workshops.
- $15 studio credit when you refer a friend and they purchase a membership.
- Choose 3 Core Classes that you plan to attend LIVE online or in-studio each week.
- Unlimited drop-in to other classes.
- All the Tier 2 Perks.
Community 5% Membership Discount – For those who need financial support to attend yoga with us. If you are in a season in your life where you need a little lift then please reply to this email for a discount. If our classes are still not accessible to you at this rate please reply to this email.
Membership Cancellations – If you cancel your Membership payment plan prior to the next payment, your credit card will be charged an additional fee on top of what you have paid up to that point. You would have received a discount for committing to this longer period and the additional fee will be calculated based on what you would have paid for the shorter commitment. This will vary depending on your membership and when you cancel. You will not end up paying more than if you just signed up for a single session.
Compare our rates and registration options
Studio is open by appointment.
Doors open 10 minutes prior to class.
10 Forbes St. #103
St. John’s, NL A1E1G4