Registration & Payment
- Payments are non-refundable and non-transferable. A special exception may be granted if your space can be filled by someone else or for extenuating circumstances (i.e. medical reasons with a note from your medical provider). Requests must be received in writing via email. Refunds will apply from the date of receipt and subject to an administrative fee.
- At this time, for safety and efficiency, we prefer contactless payments through credit card or email transfer. We cannot accept cash or registrations in person at the studio.
- Payments made online with a credit card will receive immediate email confirmation and receipt. Credit card information can be given over the phone if that is preferred.
- Send email transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will book you in manually after which you will receive registration confirmation.
- If you would like to pay by cheque, please email us to get our mailing address. Receipts for cash payments are issued on request.
- We offer payment plans for membership registrations. If the payment plan we offer doesn’t meet your needs, please reach out to discuss other options. Payment plans do not apply to class passes, gift certificates, workshops, courses, or other special series and are subject to an administrative fee.
- In the case of payment plans using a credit card, there will be a $10.00 additional charge for all credit card declines.
- Classes canceled due to inclement weather, power outages, or other circumstances out of Embody Yoga Studio’s control will not be credited, refunded, or rescheduled. Students are invited to attend another class during the session to make up the canceled class or do a class from our online Members’ Area. Depending on the teacher’s access to technology, we may offer a Zoom online class, but this is not guaranteed.
- Students will be notified of cancellations via email no less than 1.5 hours before class. We will also post cancellations to Facebook and Instagram.
- In the event a teacher cannot teach due to personal reasons, the class will be taught by a substitute teacher or be rescheduled. Students can also make-up by attending a different class instead.
- In the event a teacher cannot teach in-person (i.e. self-isolating) but is able to teach from home, the class will be taught online or a substitute will teach from the studio. Students can also make-up by attending a different class instead.
- In the event the studio needs to close temporarily due to COVID-19, all classes will continue online through Zoom.
- Registration is non-refundable. In-studio students can continue class online or put their registration on hold (credit) for future use. A special exception may be granted for extenuating circumstances. Requests must be received in writing via email. Refunds will apply from the date of receipt and subject to an administrative fee.
Membership Make-up Classes
- Members register for the same weekly class(es) but our generous make-up policy allows you to make-up any missed classes by attending another class that meets your needs.
- Students are invited to attend another class anytime during the ongoing session, either in advance or after their missed classes.
- Make-up classes cannot be used towards workshops, private lessons, or to purchase yoga props or other retail items.
A 5% discount on membership registration is available for seniors 65 and greater, yoga teachers, and high school, college, and university students. Discounts apply to membership only and not to passes and drop-in.
Students can request to put their membership or class pass on hold if they are unable to participate in their remaining classes for the session due to extenuating circumstances such as illness or injury. Requests must be received in writing via email. Approved requests are effective from the date the email was received. A note from your health care provider may be required for approval.