Our Rectangular Bolster promotes gentle chest opening, makes a great back bending prop, and provides a moderate lift for forward bends and legs up the wall. Its generous size creates a stable, comfortable surface—so stretch out, lie back, and relax!
Hand stuffed at Halfmoon in Burnaby, Canada.
Bramble is part of our Nature to Table F20 Collection. Emulating the twists and turns of bramble shrub. Within the intricate tangles, mother nature undisturbed, will soon produce delicious, rich, fruits of the earth — blackberries, raspberries, or dewberries.
This product is part of our Halfmoon Limited Edition Collection is a limited-time offering that showcases Halfmoon’s creative vision for that season. Carefully selecting patterns and prints allows us to bring to life modern, quality, and current fabrics that will enhance and elevate your studio, home, or zen space. Reinvigorate life into your meditation and yoga practice with these curated selections.
- Handcrafted at Halfmoon in Vancouver, BC
- Dense, quality, handmade interior batting for longevity
- Removable cover
- Easy carry handle
- Exceptional quality & durability
- 5″ x 10″ x 24″ (13 cm x 25 cm x 61 cm)
- 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
- 100% cotton casing made in India
- 100% cotton cover made in Vancouver, BC
- Natural cotton batting fill processed in BC
- Polyurethane foam manufactured in BC
- Bolster manufactured and assembled in Vancouver, BC
- Remove cover from bolster. Machine wash cover in cool water on the delicate cycle. Hang to dry.
- Lint Removal Tip: wipe bolster with a latex gloved hand or a lint roller